Thursday, May 24, 2007



I'm excited to be leaving on this adventure. I'll try to write as often as I can and let you all know how my journey's going...I'll try not to bore anyone either!

6 comments:

Rob Vertesi said...

Hi Karen,
Great picture!! I hope you have the time of your life and I look forward to checking in with the blog.

Love,
Uncle Rob

Anonymous said...

Hello Karen and Katie

hope all is well and that
you arrived safely!!!!!!!

oma Jane

Anonymous said...

You go, girl! We love your photo too. We will check into this blog often as we are so excited for you to be on this adventure. ENJOY ENJOY
Love, Aunt Diane and the guys

Anonymous said...

Hey Karen
We hope all is well and that you are enjoying yourself. It's a sad morning... the SENS are down 2 games. Monday 3-2 Ducks, Wed. 1-0 Ducks. Sat. should be a BIG game here in Ottawa! Stay safe!
Love you lots, Mom & Dad

Anonymous said...

hey Karen and Katie
Yah the ducks are winning the series!!!hehe, well i wanted to tell u Karen that i got my G1!!! so u picked a good time to go to europe...lol...yes i just burned myself but oh well...lol, hope u are having a great time(that goes for u too katie)...not missing my too much lol,
emily :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen (and Katy),

Hope you are having an amazing time! I love you so much! Hopefully you haven't experienced any delays. You girls are so brave! Miss you tons!!

Love, Dani